The snap is really cool. I am jealous of the camera u have. I have tried taking snaps of the red roses in my backyard and for some reason which I cant obviously figure it out they blur. :'(
@ Tarun - Thanks! I love taking pics of flowers! unfortunately my 5yr old brother 'chopped' all our tulips down soon after this pic :(
I think although good photography ultimately depends on a good photographer.. the camera definitely helps. I had a camera which also did what you described with flowers. do you have a macro mode on your camera? that helps a lot. :)
I have got a Canon Powershot A-510. I think I need to check out the macro part,I believe it is there but need to see the fine print. Which camera do u have? It is just the red colour which escapes my camera and the image obtained is hazy and blur and not as sharp as other images that it captures :(
6 comments:
you've been tagged
@ American Pi - Oh cool :) I'll do it today! :)
The snap is really cool.
I am jealous of the camera u have.
I have tried taking snaps of the red roses in my backyard and for some reason which I cant obviously figure it out they blur. :'(
@ Tarun - Thanks! I love taking pics of flowers! unfortunately my 5yr old brother 'chopped' all our tulips down soon after this pic :(
I think although good photography ultimately depends on a good photographer.. the camera definitely helps. I had a camera which also did what you described with flowers. do you have a macro mode on your camera? that helps a lot. :)
I have got a Canon Powershot A-510.
I think I need to check out the macro part,I believe it is there but need to see the fine print.
Which camera do u have?
It is just the red colour which escapes my camera and the image obtained is hazy and blur and not as sharp as other images that it captures :(
@ Tarun - yes macro mode is the way to go for close-ups. usually the macro button has a little icon of a flower.
I have a Nikon Coolpix 5700 & a Panasonic DMC-TZ1 (I love cameras, so spend my money on them! :P )
The Nikon Coolpix is just fantastic for macro shots.
Post a Comment