Anyway back to what I'm blogging about -
I have an Shalwar-Kameez that I usually wear to work, and it has been washed one too many times and literally gone, so much so that my Mum just wants to chuck in in the rubbish. So I've been searching online for a new one.
The colour scheme at work is Reds, Purples, Gold and Pinks..so keeping that in mind here are my 5 favourite shalwar-kameez outfits.
I'm yet to decide on one.
Which one is your fav? comment please if you have an opinion :)
11 comments:
One on the top right 2 o'clock.
hmmmm,
I agree with Tarun...but dont let it to be that looose...
Gold and pink. Top left.
Hmm...I think the green & the pink/red(last one at the right)wud look very gud on you :)
@ Tarun - thanks, I love the orange colour of that one.
@ Harman - you don't want it to be that loose?? what? :) hahaha..
@ American Pi - That is my favourite outfit so far, it seems the most 'young and pretty' :)
@ Garima - Thanks! hmmm I love the colour combo of that outfit
A pity the color scheme doesn't allow greens, else you could go dressed in green and gold:-)
Well! I ......Think.....that the one in the center (the pink one) will look ery nice on you. I am not helping am I? Since evryone has suggested something different. DO one thing buy them all and wear one each day of the week.
;)
trust me the center one will look great on U.
@ Tugga - HAHAHA! so I would be supporting Australia even in an Indian restaurant!
@ Abhi - Thanks that was my equal second favourite. but the dupatta had lots of embroidery on it and since I would be needing to wash it every day that wouldn't be very practical! :)
Great Melbourne pics on Flickr!
While I am here, top left one is good!
thats true, then go for ur first favorite one. I am sure u will choose wisely.
or you can use a pink dupatta on it, it doesnt have to be the same matching that u get in the shop. you can buy it separate.
Post a Comment