What to write? I know someone wanted me to do another 'daily schedule post' so here is one from yesterday :)
3.00am - Woke up, can't sleep
5.16am - I did get back to sleep, alarm goes off
5.45am - Leave for swimming training
6.00am - Dive into the pool
7.30am - Get out of the pool, just done a 4.5km training session
7.45am - Mum picks me & Ce. up from the pool
7.58am - Turn on my laptop, check out gmail, log into yahoo messenger, and read the latest news on The West Australia, Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, and of course.. Cricinfo!
8.05am - Breakfast time! I have muesli
8.20am - Time to check out orkut, I reply to some scraps.
8.30am - Check my blog, read some other blogs
8.34am - Get a cup of coffee (yep! I drink coffee again now.. 2 cups of tea in one day actually makes me get a terribly sore throat! :P )
9.00am - Start writing an email to someone.. nope can't think what to write.. sigh!
9.00am-9.20am.. - chat? hmm I can't remember :S I think I was.. but I can't remember!
9.24am - Start studying Hindi
10.35am - Take a little break, discuss Hindi with Ce., comment to Cl. on the gorgeous princess dress she is making for a little girl we know!
10.40am - 11.20am - Study, I have finished the review of previous lessons and now start on this weeks work.
11.20am- chat? again I remember I chatted to someone.. but can't for the life of me remember what time it was :P
11.50am - Re-read some emails.. I adore emails!
12.05pm - Lunch time! swimming makes me so starving! I have 2 sandwiches with lettuce, tomato, pepper, cucumber and cheese and mustard.
12.30pm - Pilot Guides is on Tv.. and finally, finally they are showing India!! but.. damn it, it's North India up near the Himalayas.. I want to see SOUTH India! :( still, I watch it, it's interesting!
1.00pm - Start sewing up my saree blouse I've designed.. it's in a black dupion silk, and is in a very similar style to what Sushmita Sen wears in the song 'Gori, Gori' on MHN.
1.30pm - Hindi study.. I search on google for ways to remember vocabulary, I'm a 'visual' learner... so I am good at learning reading & writing, and not so good at conversing yet!
2.15pm - I keep sewing the saree blouse!
3.00pm - I have it finished! it looks sooo awesome on! I still need to embroiderer beads on it though
3.15pm - More Hindi study.. what can I say, I think I'm addicted to learning Hindi!
3.30pm - Ok,that's enough.. time to listen to some Hilary Duff!, while I read up on some cricket news!
4.00pm - I'm sooo hungry! and I'm working tonight.. so I have some bread & vegemite so I'm not grumpy! (I get very angry when I'm hungry.. beware!)
4.30pm - I do my hair, hmm today it's in a 'ponytail' with my hair also pinned back.. it's so curly if I don't pin it it hangs in ringlets everywhere. I also put my makeup on for work.. that is mascara and eye shadow.. I don't wear any other makeup.
5.00pm - I get dressed for work, in my Rajasthani shalwar-kameez.. it's printed with flowers in shades of red.. it really is gorgeous, I also put a red ribbon and flower in my hair, and wear a silver bindi.
5.15pm - Nearly time to leave for work, I get my bangles on.
5.30pm - Start work, open up the restaurant.
7.00pm - It's insanely boring at work tonight, no one is in town :P
9.15pm - Work finishes.
9.30pm - I'm home, I eat dinner.. Mexican chilli beans, rice and dal :D
9.45pm - Eat a choc-chip icecream!
10.00pm - Start emailing 'PC'
10.35pm - Time to go to bed!
That was my day :)
4 comments:
My God! How can you remember the exact times, so precisely! Really admire your short term memory. By the way, what do you want to see and know about South?
Hmmm interesting day i would say....
choco-chips ice cream!!!!!yummy.....
i wonder who 'PC' is......
God.I need atleast 8 hours of sleep every day.
@ Arjun - Well I guess I have a great memory - maybe.. who knows! I have always been great with remember times I do stuff! even weeks back I can remember everything I did minute by minute in a day.. and South India, well I'm going to go to at least Chennai (for some reason I've always wanted to visit there!) and in general I've found South Indians to be really nice!
@ Harman - Not really that interesting, just average for me! The icecream was delicious :D and 'PC' hmm.. I think he might be a friend of yours!
@ Tarun - LOL.. I get 8hrs sleep maybe once per week :P
Post a Comment