I just adore these 3 sarees.. whoever it is who dresses Rani Mukherjee for award nights.. they do a lovely job :)
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Its been a while I visited wny blogs including my own. I must commend you on the hindi..Congrats. Yeah, the sarees are good and so is the person wearing it. :)
@ Dinesh - Thanks! :) the sarees are just stunning.. Rani is gorgeous, but I like Preity best! :D
@ Dinesh (again) - lol.. spelling mistakes are due to me not being very good with the devanagari script and what english keys to press on my keyboard :P
@ Tarun - Thanks for the spelling correction! haha. I had tried to write अच्छी but due to me not paying attention I just pressed the 'c' key...getting क ! :P You love Rani too? well she is in my top 3 Bollywood actresses!
@ RPM - Hmm.. I can't decide between the sarees, I must admit when I saw the second and third sarees.. I found them so stunning that I said I would like my wedding saree (when & if I am ever married) to be just like either :D
@ Harman - Rani is your fav too!! man o man.. every guy adores her (and with good reason too, she is pretty) I have seen the tera chehra video clip now btw!
@ Everyone - Wow! I was sure if I did a post on sarees.. that I would have no comments ( as mostly its guys that read my blog) and I thought guys couldn't care less about sarees.. glad to be proven wrong! :)
@ Tarun - so you're a big Rani fan? :D she sure is lovely..
@ Garima - Hi! hey welcome to my blog Garmia :) yeah I love the sarees too! I checked out your blog too.. you wrote an awesome post on Steve Waugh :D keep it up!
@ Harman - silly! hahahhaa.. :D I didn't delete anything!! someone who wrote a commnet probably made a spelling mistake and deleted it! (you have a bit to learn about blogs yet) hehehe!
13 comments:
Its been a while I visited wny blogs including my own. I must commend you on the hindi..Congrats. Yeah, the sarees are good and so is the person wearing it. :)
Small hindi spelling mistakes here and there...Keep wrking :) . Commendable.
अच्छीं सडियाँ
Rani *drools*
I love her and most women look very good in saris.
The first one is the best, if you ask me :-)
Rani is my favorite....
she sure does look good in sari...
She looks even better in the Video of 'Tera chehara'
Keep studying....
@ Dinesh - Thanks! :) the sarees are just stunning.. Rani is gorgeous, but I like Preity best! :D
@ Dinesh (again) - lol.. spelling mistakes are due to me not being very good with the devanagari script and what english keys to press on my keyboard :P
@ Tarun - Thanks for the spelling correction! haha. I had tried to write अच्छी but due to me not paying attention I just pressed the 'c' key...getting क ! :P You love Rani too? well she is in my top 3 Bollywood actresses!
@ RPM - Hmm.. I can't decide between the sarees, I must admit when I saw the second and third sarees.. I found them so stunning that I said I would like my wedding saree (when & if I am ever married) to be just like either :D
@ Harman - Rani is your fav too!! man o man.. every guy adores her (and with good reason too, she is pretty) I have seen the tera chehra video clip now btw!
@ Everyone - Wow! I was sure if I did a post on sarees.. that I would have no comments ( as mostly its guys that read my blog) and I thought guys couldn't care less about sarees.. glad to be proven wrong! :)
I remember my first blog was pertaining to a lzy Sunday and other beng about Rani.
Yeah,marvellous sarees and a gr8 post too! :)
@ Tarun - so you're a big Rani fan? :D she sure is lovely..
@ Garima - Hi! hey welcome to my blog Garmia :) yeah I love the sarees too! I checked out your blog too.. you wrote an awesome post on Steve Waugh :D keep it up!
what did u delete??
@ Harman - silly! hahahhaa.. :D I didn't delete anything!! someone who wrote a commnet probably made a spelling mistake and deleted it! (you have a bit to learn about blogs yet) hehehe!
and I just made a spelling mistake then too! :( ! *comment!
Post a Comment