Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Falling .. ....



"Somewhere there is someone that dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile, so when you are lonely remember it's true - someone somewhere is thinking of you."



"I've noticed that being with you, I smile more often, I anger a little less quickly, the sun shines a little brighter, and life is so much sweeter. For being with you takes me to a different place: a place called love."



"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand."

Quotes from thinkexsist.com
Photos from Hands Hendriksen Photography

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

.. .... is it
in .... ????

Nice quotes and the pictures are really cute

Mary said...

@ Nirmal - it's 'in ..ve' .. hehe I won't say more than that! Thanks :) I adore the last picture especially!

Anonymous said...

wow, i love the quotes....

and wow, really!!
.. .... is it
in ..ve ????

Cool, same here.....

Mary said...

@ PC - Thanks for the comment! same with you? hmm must be something in the air :) who knows!

Anonymous said...

I love Travel too. Nice Work!!!

Mary said...

@ Anirudh - Hey welcome to my blog! :) thanks for the comment.. so you love travel? well I've never really travelled, but plan on doing a lot in future! :)