Ok, here goes.. trying to do a whole post (except this start) in Hindi...
मैं विधाथी हुँ और मैं भरातियाँ रेस्तरां में काम करती हुँ ।
That probably made no sense whatsoever! :P oh well I'm trying to remember spellings and such..
मेरा घर सगार् से हज़ार मितर दूर है ।
मैं मैल्बर्न जाऊँगी ।
I'm feeling extremely dumb here... and I'm not sure if everything is even slightly correct!
That's enough Hindi blogging for today! I think I had better study some more :)
5 comments:
hey well done yaar,
well all of it made sense.
but i know you are much better(at the spellings) than what you wrote. maybe you wrote in a bit of a hurry....
Great effort assuming this to be the first effort in writing an alein language.
@ Harman - Thanks! I know :P I looked at the spelling again this morning *rolls eyes* where was my thing called a 'brain' yesterday?! ...
@ Tarun - Hey thanks! actually I'm studying Hindi.. lol.. exams are in 1 week, but I did this in a hurry as Harman (comment above) guessed.
Hey Mary;
Great stuff. very glad to see u trying to learn hindi in days when indians themself dontwant to learn it. Hats off to you.
R u of indian decent (you dont look like).
@ Abhi - Thanks Abhi :D I'm unfortunately not of Indian descent :( :( :( !
Post a Comment