Hey I haven't updated recently (again!) maybe this is a 'recent' update for me then!
Well.. lately I've been studying hard (as usual), have a latest obsession of listening to Hilary Duff (I hear everyone scream what?, hehe.. I loved her on the TV series Lizzie Maguire, I think that is the reason for my current listening habits!)
Life in general for me at the moment can be described using one big ' :D '
Maybe I'm in love...
.. with life!
14 comments:
Cant go wrong with that love affair :)
@ Rohan - spot on! :)
Good for you Mary.
Hillary Duff though ...erm!?
@ Brewtus - LOL! I know if sounds so crazy that I listen to Hilary Duff... but a few years back I was so hooked on the 'Lizzie Maguire' TV series she starred in.. I guess that led me to listen to her music too!
ok mary..HILARY? r u serious? lol come on u can do so much better:p..i HATE her
ooo n in love wit life..i honestly wanna say that line so bad..lol i wish i can soon:p..but i cant!
@ Tanvi - :D hahahahaha! and the craziest part about me listening to Hilary is I hate girl pop singers!! :P
Hey don't worry, I'm sure one day you'll be able to use that line too! :)
Life is afterall about being in love
@ Tarun - exactly! :)
hey cool!! i'm in love with life too!!!
@ Harman - hmmm.. did you steal that idea from me, or was it yours in the first place cause you are older than me?
lol.. just kidding! welcome to the 'loving life' club then..it feels great hey?
Well i wont lie, i stole those lines from you, but the feeling is the same as you... ;-)
hi
r u an indian????
u got a cool blog
r u a dravid fan if ur please visit my Dravid blogsite
www.rahul-dravid.blogspot.com
Ur blog is real good
5/5 for u....
@ Harman - I know ;)
@ Athul - Hey, welcome to my blog! :) thanks so much for the compliments too :D
Post a Comment