Found this fun looking tag from Sudeep's blog - I just love doing question/answer things so here goes :)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4
"I got about 20 batting number 7 or 8" - Mark Waugh the Biography.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
ouch… It hangs in space.
3. What is the last thing you watched on tv?
Survivor
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
10:03.16
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
10:03.00
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My little brother watching children's TV shows.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Went outside to get some fruit from the fridge for breakfast.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My desktop background.. currently the domain of a large picture of Irfan Pathan :)
9. What are you wearing?
Blue denim jeans, pink & white striped polo top.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes, I dreamt I was coughing and some paper fell on my head, and I woke up coughing and with a picture of Jason Gillespie & Brett Lee on my head.
11. When did you last laugh?
This morning, telling my Mum about the Indian guy at work who thinks I am too serious nowdays.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Wow.. you really want to know.. here goes..
Wall # 1 (right behind my PC screen) Cricket poster, 3 sheets of hindi vocabulary, I sheet of Hindi words to remember, poster from 'Toy Story' Steve Waugh poster, 26 photos of cricketers from the newspaper, "Pooh Bear' poster, 15 medals, Australian flag, Western Warriors cricket shirt (signed by Justin Langer, Marcus North, John Taylor, Waqar Younis, Mike Hussey, Chris Rodgers, Mohammed Hafeez and Ramnaresh Sarwan) and my NSW blues hat (signed by Stuart MacGill, Grant Lambert, Makhaya Ntini, Inzamam Ul-Haq, Azhar Mahmood, Jacques Rudolph, Mohammad Hafeez :D )
Wall # 2 Photos of Matthew Hayden's WR 380 (that I took at the ground as he was scoring!) another Aussie flag, Signed Poster of Michael Clarke!, 2 more cricket posters, signed poster of Aussie swimmer Brett Hawke and a religious picture.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Customers at work.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Why do you think I'm doing it? I love quizzes :D
15. What is the last film you saw?
At home: Veer-Zaara (about 1 month ago)
At the Cinema: Swades (around 2 months ago)
17. Tell me something about you that i dunno.
Who are you? I'm not telling if I don't know you :)
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Eliminate poverty. full stop.
19. Do you like to dance?
Love it!
20. George Bush.
Yep, don't mind him. I remember watching the elections on TV when I was really little when his father was voted in as well.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Well.. provided my husband agreed.. I love the name Priya :)
22. Imagine yout first child is a boy, what do you call him?
RAHUL!!!! hands down! :)
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Absolutely! :)
24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Hi Mary.. :) nah I don't have a clue!
11 comments:
Ha!
The nearest book near me, was Joanne Harris's Coastliners, and it's page number 18 is a blank page!
@ Sumedh - Hi :) and welcome to my blog! hey that was funny.. a blank page.. lol :)
Smiles at Rahul and Priya.
Nice collection of cricket memorablia
@ Tarun - Thanks! :) my fav. girls name changes from time to time but I'm not comprimising on Rahul :D
I got all the 'memorablia' if you could call it that as I wear it as well :P when I watch the international matches at the WACA :)
Ok I will hope to see u on TV when I next time see some live coverage rom WACA. lol
Whats your say on Aus vs SA last test?
@ Tarun - I have been on TV before at the WACA.. once I won the 'fan or the day' and Steve Waugh was batting in the middle.. they got me onto the big screen at the drinks break and interviewed me.. and asked who my fav. cricketer was.. I said 'Steve Waugh' he looked up at me and smiled! :)
* fan OF the day!
Nearest book near me:
Laboratory introduction to embedded controls
Page 18, line 4
printf("Hello World\n");
stretching my left hand hit the laptop of guy sitting next to me
Last thing i watched on TV 6:00 am news
i got the time right
i hear guy next to me cursing at his cell phone bill
Last stepped outside to take a piss
Before the survey I looked at waughpath.blogspot.com
wearing khakis and blue fleece
I havent slept for last 1.5 days
Last laughed at 5:15 in morning
On the wall "BAE systems"
"Silicon technologies"
"General motors" posters
seen nothing weird lately
this quiz is long
Last film I saw,"Green street hooligans"
at cinema "eight below"
nothing interesting to tell abt me
I have exhausted patience of answering this quiz.
so u can see my life is pathetic at least for next one month
Ketan
@ Ketan. lol! I had fun reading your answers! :)
Ha ha....
Had fun reading ur answers.
Rahul i guessed, but where did Priya come from??
@ Harman - You guessed at Rahul.. lol.. :D And I just like the name Priya.. no other reason!
Post a Comment