After spending all day going through my assignment (I have this stupid habit of checking everything at least 5 times through, then panicking that I have missed something very obvious!) I was pretty stressed out- so it was nice to step out into the backyard and see this! :)

12 comments:
Mary good going.Good snap.U thinking of going ahead with phtography?
a nice photograph, and if you can do this under stress then you must be a verygood Photographer.
@ Tarun - Hey thanks Tarun :) I always wanted to be a sports photographer when I was younger.. but I guess you can't always do everything you wish!
@ Atul - Welcome to my blog Atul :) Thank you very much! The trick is to observe the butterfly.. so I work out the pattern of it flying from flower to flower and then it's easy to capture on film :)
At least you can give it a try it is never ever to late to learn
The colors are brilliant, but frankly, the picture scared me a bit :-)
@ Tarun - true! how awesome would it be to sit at sporting events on the boundary taking snaps :D !!!
@ RPM - Thanks! Why did the pic. scare you? is the butterfly a little too bug-like? :P
Hey Mary, nice snap!
@ Brewtus - Thanks! For some reason I find butterflies make great nature shots!
Good pic! Thumbs up.
@ Dinesh - :) Thankyou!
Keep taking such pics Mary!!
@ Harman - thanks :)
Post a Comment