Wednesday, March 22, 2006

नमस्ते

धन्यवाद् to the people who continue to read my blog!
Well it's been a while since I've updated regulary - but considering I'm spending the
time studying, I don't think that has been much of a pity!
One of the coolest things with studying a new language is learning to read all over again, I remember how much I loved it when I was 4yrs old.. Discovering I could open a book and read letter-by-letter to work out the words, and by the time I was 5 I was devouring novel after novel - I was one of those children who walked around all day with their face in a book, I clearly remember shopping trips with my Mum or Dad where I would be in the middle of an adventure with the Famous Five or with Alice in Through the looking glass only to be rudely interupted by a customer walking into my way!
Hopefully by the end of May I will have mastered Hindi well enough to write some of my blog posts in it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

नमस्ते , I m sure u will write good posts in hindi as well.
Try to check out this
link.

Mary said...

@ Tarun - Thanks for the link! :) I checked it out.. very cool!

Anonymous said...

Glad u liked it :D

Anonymous said...

Great going! keep it up!

Anonymous said...

All the best learning hindi!

Mary said...

@ Arjun - Thanks! तुम कैसे हो ? just had to use that line! it's about the only thing I know how to say :)

@ Dinesh - Thank you! I'm really enjoying it :)