- Arrive at the shops - 'What shop are we going to again?'
- Walk into the shopping center 'yawn... this is why I don't like shopping, why are we here anyway?'.
- On our way to the shop we want to visit, we walk past a jewelry store 'Hang on a minute, I just need to have a look' proceed to look in the window at earrings for 2 minutes.
- Now we are at the shop we wanted to go to, I spot the book section 'I'm just looking to see if there are any cricket books'.
- I'm sick of looking at the covers of books, I look for whoever I came shopping with.
- Wander through the shop looking for them, constantly thinking 'this is so boring, why did I come?'.
- Find them, stare into space at nothing, yawn again, they say 'Mary, don't look like that, it's not that bad, why are you yawning?'.
- Me - 'Because it's SO boring, I hate shopping'.
- They convince me to look at clothes/whatever with them, I'm not too helpful, all I can say is 'I've seen some prettier clothes/jewelry at __ (insert online shop name here)'.
- I silently think 'why isn't all shopping online' (If I had my way EVERYTHING could be purchased over the net).
- They decide what to buy, I am once again staring into space, thinking about what I could be doing elsewhere.
- Finally, the decide to leave.
- On the drive home, I wonder why on earth I went shopping.
- And the worst part, the next week, I go shopping with them again!
NOTE: the above thoughts about shopping do not apply to jewelry, sports or book shops (and I don't really know why!).
1 comment:
Ha ha....
Had great fun going thought that.
Advice, if u wish to take it: When you are into something, try enjoying it to the fullest. Cause thinking of things "you could have done", wont make you "do those things". all it will do is make you feel even worst. try enjoying. i did, and it worked for me.
Post a Comment