Thursday, July 28, 2005

Anti-Anything

Today my Mum went to post a letter for my brother overseas, he's sending
a present to one of his friends who lives in Latvia, and the new laws require
you to show your drivers license, or you can't send ANYTHING overseas!
This is vigilance gone wrong, I can't believe that the government would
make up such a stupid law as this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is CRAZY! Absolute rubbish!

A.

Mary said...

I know :(
and the worst part of it is, I don't have a drivers license!

Anonymous said...

Looks like even the Govt. wanted you to get a drivers license soon :) Atleast this will be some incentive for you now! A blessing in disguise huh :-)

A.

Mary said...

Haha.. :) good point!
To get a learners permit (the 1st step to a drivers license)one of the things you can use for photo ID is... your drivers license :P

Anonymous said...

what kindda rule is that??

so u still dont have a driver's license??