Monday, July 25, 2005

Favourites et alia

Most cooked dish: Chocolate cake, yum!
Most used appliance: Kettle
Usual bedtime: 9.00pm if not working, 11.30pm if I'm working
Fragrance: Don't like many (they stink!) maybe vanilla (and only cause that smells like lollies!)
Wardrobe Best buy: Pink Gap jumper

Cannot live without: Family & friends :)
Brand of sunglasses: Don't own any
Brand of watch: Don't have one! (after having 2 watches stolen, I gave up on them!)
Garden duties: Watering all the plants
Favourite song: Kal Ho Naa Ho
Favourite cap/hat: NSW Blues cricket bucket hat, signed by Grant Lambert (he was the 12th man for all 4 days!), Stuart MacGill Inzamam Ul-Haq, Azhaar Mahmood & Mohammad Hafeez.
Best sound: Silence, Family & friends voices :) , The stumps when Brett Lee bowls someone.
Never want to hear again: Phone ringing, babies crying, dogs barking.
Favourite form of exercise: Swimming
Sporting highlight: Winning 14 medals, 9 gold at Swimming Country Champs, in 2003
Favourite possessions: My 19yr old teddy bear that I've slept with since I was born :) , My autographed edition of Inside Cricket, Steve Waugh signed on the page with that has his career-saving century at the SCG!, My baby (otherwise known as my laptop computer!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The stumps when Brett Lee bowls someone.
that made me laugh.......
....u know what, even i love that sound