Hi everyone! :)
Wedding planning has reached a hectic yet we-are-almost there state. I alternate between sheer panic at the huge to-do list and shrinking number of days on my countdown calendar, to utter indifference because I'm *sure* it will all get done very soon and I'll be able to sit back and relax!
I had my first feeling at being overwhelmed at the upcoming wedding today. It's only 3 and a bit weeks away so the reality that after nearly 6.5 years I will finally be marrying H. is starting to hit me. In 3 weeks I will never have to say goodbye to him ever again. I'll never have to cry from missing him too much. I'll never have wish with all my heart that I could marry him, because I will be married to him.
The overwhelming incident today involved me thinking about our first kiss (we haven't ever kissed yet! we have been saving it all these years for our wedding day). Just the thought of kissing H made me burst into tears! Because, I can't believe this is happening, because I feel so overwhelmed, because I feel a bit nervous with butterflies in my stomach, because it's almost too good to be true that from April 19th onwards for ever and ever we can hug and kiss each other. And most of all, because I feel like WOW finally I am going to be the bride! :)
I saw a lovely video this week - it's Crown Price Frederik of Denmark waiting for his bride, now Princess Mary (from Australia!) walk down the aisle at their wedding. It is so so ultra-romantic to see him crying from sheer happiness. :) and yes, this video makes me cry too! :P :)
Just 24 more sleeps left until I get to do the same thing as Princess Mary! :)
3 comments:
I shouldn't be anonymous. That was me just now wishing you well. I think that this was a blogger glitch.
My original comment wished you well for your wedding and then disappeared. Anyway, I think the message got through by now!
Thankyou Maria!! :)
Post a Comment