Monday, March 19, 2012

Our Engagement Video

I just realised that I haven't posted our engagement video!

We had my Daddy use his hand held mini recorder to get some video of our engagement ceremony (which was held back in September 2011).

At the time I LOVED having this video, because I was in such a "is this really happening?!" daze that I couldn't remember much of the day at all.

I love how H. is so completely and utterly nervous that he just sits on the couch so very still without talking and smiling (so unlike him!). He said he was trying not to cry (awwwww...). :)

I meanwhile am very very very fidgety! This is how I cope with nerves I guess!

Go to 2:10 in if you want to see the proposal! Also, notice how H's ring doesn't fit when I try and put it on! hehe! :D

Anyway... enjoy! :)




Mary

PS. Just 1 MONTH to go until I marry H. I can't believe it.... :D

2 comments:

Granger Gab said...

I've just been so tied up :-(( Been reading your blog updates! You look gorgeous and am super super excited for you!!!
Wishing you and H a lifetime of happiness.

Mary said...

Minal! So nice to hear from you :)

Thank you for the good wishes! I am getting very excited. :)

Mary