Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tere bina....

Why does not seeing you - even if it's just for a moment each day - make me feel like this?



Perhaps it's because after being apart for 3 long years, and then a little closer for 6 months, and now for 4 months living 400m from each other I treasure every single second I can be with you.


People love with their heart. I know. Because mine hurts so much when I can't see you. So close yet so far.... main tuhanu pyaar kardi haan H.

11 comments:

Diwakar Sinha said...

I think I understand ALL of it.

Mary said...

@ Diwakar..

:) you either understand this type of thing or you don't!. It's nice to find someone who does :)

Although it's still quite some time away, I can't wait to be married... :) :P :)

CJ said...

The one thing about love I dont like is the pain of separation. Its the worst :(

Gudden-Online Shopping India said...

Join IEDig.com Make Friends, Share your Post With Friends, Vote for Best Post, Read Best Article, Show Your Best Article. And Many More…..

http://iedig.com

Arvind said...

all the best :)

Maria said...

Wow! Tere bina - without you! Preity Zinta in the pictures. You like Irish music and Indian music...my dear girl, are you Irish originally or are you Indian? I suppose I shall have to read you blog to find out...all of it!

Maria said...

Oh and Mary - my husband and I were in a long relationship before we got married. We waited for seven years - and most of it we lived on separate continents. So take heart. Others have been there before and survived!!

Mary said...

@ Recipes for the life - yes, separation is hard! but it makes being together very special too, doesn't it? :)

@ Dink - thankyou!! :)

@ Gaelikaa - :) thanks for your comment - it's so lovely to hear of others who have gone through much more than me and H. and got married in the end :) and I am a tiny bit Irish and not Indian at all.. mainly Aussie and Italian.. :)

Mary said...

@ Gaelikaa - oh I had a quick read of your blog.. we seem to have so much in common. I am Roman Catholic too btw :)

Maria said...

Thanks for stopping by! Well, do come again. Waiting for you!

Maria said...

Thanks for coming over. I'm following you on this blog now. So I'll be back with you soon!