That being the case, I'm in a mega-rush for the next 5 days trying to finish off a 40% project unit, drawing 100 storyboards for a web design assignments and revising for my exams.
I found a new type of video on You Tube yesterday. Jane Austen + Romantic Music = Bliss.
I loved this one: (Jane Austen to Iron and Wine's My Lady's House).
Sweet, isn't it? I loved the part where she tries to grab his hand as they walk up the stairs...
and when they look at each other and never say anything... and when she gazes out the window into the pouring rain.... sighhhh...it just makes me fall that much more in love with being in love.. :)
See you on the other side of the exam...!
Mary
1 comment:
Historic flashbacks disolve our cultural crud so quickly don't they.
Relationships and substance rock.
Post a Comment