Phew! my head is spinning right now - I've been concentrating intently on study since about 9 am this morning, only allowing for a half-hour break to quickly eat lunch. I am exhausted.
The reason I've been studying so hard? Well, my Web Site Design & Analysis Document is due next Friday, and I have planned out all the steps to getting it finished -
- Work out amount of final content in the Web site (almost done)
- Compile all my analysis research (kinda done)
- Design flowcharts
- Design typography
- Design wireframes
- Write analysis document
- Write design document
Anyway, today when I was supposed to be working out how much content I'll have in my finished Web site (I need to work this out, because I have to include a flowchart in this assignment) instead of doing that, I was in Photoshop re-designing my page navigation mock-up : sometimes I need to make myself STOP on the design side of things, and START on the written/analysis assignment specs.. especially because for this unit it specifies that unless we do every single requirement, we receive a 0% mark.
Here are a few screenshots of how the site mock-up has evolved over the last week
The top 3 designs have been discarded, and the bottom three designs are all for various pages, I'm using the pink colour just to indicate where content placement will go. The colour scheme/typography hasn't been decided yet, and the drawings were quickly done by me. (again not, final)
And, on a side note, I won 5 bright, shiny gold medals on the weekend, for swimming at the South West Games :)







5 comments:
hey ... u have a very good design taste....I really liked the last web page design and also congrats for the gold medal wins ... way to go
@ jn
Hi and thankyou for the comment :)
Web design has been a passion of mine for years, so I decided to study it. The last web page design you liked is fairly similar to my prototype. I'll try and stick up a screen shot in a few days time.
:)
lovely work Mary.
And lovely pic too...
your sis is lovely.
is she single;)
@ Harman,
Thanks dear! :) the final design for my website is a lot nicer than those screenshots show.
My choti bahen is single.. she has gorgeous eyes too na? :)
yea she is gorgeous....
would she go out on a date with me :)
Post a Comment