After my last post 'Confused' I figured I had better explain why I was confused! :P
Well, put it this way, in 44 days time I'll be off on a one-month trip to Hong Kong, Italy & France with my 2 sisters :) they were going with my younger brother (P, 19) but now he has pulled out of the trip and gifted his place/plane ticket etc to me!
I'm pretty scared of travelling on all the big aeroplanes.. seeing the big cities.. being on the other side of the world without my parents.. but then again I'm sure I'll get excited as the date gets closer! :)
One thing I know for sure is this trip will make me grow up! I'll have to face numerous fears all in one go, and that can only be good :)
This week has been rather strange for me, after the terrible news of the shooting at the University in Virginia I was feeling pretty down Monday/Tuesday, then Wednesday I woke up with a huge smile on my face (England were defeated in the WC cricket!) and today I've once again not felt so great - maybe I'm getting a cold or something :S
My university studies are going well so far! :) I've another 2 BIG assignments due in the next 2-3 weeks, so mostly I've been studying all my waking hours. I'm not sure how well I'll do in them (I usually aim for As) but for me the biggest hurdle is getting my work to a standard that I feel happy with. (which is a pretty high standard).
Oh, and just recently I've 'discovered' YouTube! :P I had never bothered looking there much until I found it had clips of all my favourite Disney cartoons! :D
Here is one of my favourite 'movie songs' of all time -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9svsGVob78&mode=related&search=
Hopefully I'll get my next post underway soon! :)
- Mary
2 comments:
Wow....You really are going through a lot.
but i think whatever is happening is good for you.
hope you get your stuff done.
Take care
@ Harman,
Thanks for the comment :) yes my world is upside down at the moment.. things I never dreamed of keep happening and happening...
Post a Comment