Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A bad morning

Ok, this is now a very regular irregular occurrence! I blog once off, leave my blog for a few weeks and then come back! :P very very bad...

Anyway, this morning was just awful, is started off with our ISP sending an email to say our 'churning' had been completed (to switch ISPs) - that was only the start of the nightmare.

This happened at around 9.40am, and I was going to be chatting to H. very soon.. I went out to the main computer room to see what was happening only to see my brother P. start laughing at me saying 'oh I just decided to change all our settings now, tough Mary you won't be able to chat' I just lost it at him and ran back to my room. (thinking that P. was purposely sabotaging my chat time) :( ! went into my room to get my mobile phone and sms H. started crying cause I missed him & was sure P. was making me not be able to chat to him! then Mum came in and gave me a package that I was to upset to even open! (new 2-piece bathers for swimming!)

Eventually after P. worked out that they were not authenticating us on the system, he gave customer service a call, only to be told we would be back online on October the 5th! October the 5th! excuse me?? what the? :O I couldn't believe that!.. went back into my room and just started crying uncontrollably :( (yes, very childish of me, but I genuinely couldn't help but feel that way if I wasn't going to be online for over 2 whole months).

Sulked around the house all morning, only kicked out of my unhappy mood by my friend I. coming around and playing cricket & soccer in the backyard for 1hr - came back inside to find that Mum had been on the phone & email all morning trying to get this solved and guess what.. yay! back online :D

Moral of the morning - I think I have a serious internet addiction :S hehe!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is H.

Anonymous said...

not trying to be nosey just curious.

Mary said...

@ Abhi - he is my Price Charming :D
don't worry I don't mind you asking :)

Anonymous said...

:)

Mary said...

@ H. - :D :D :D