Thursday, June 29, 2006

Update

Hi everyone! well the promised Melbourne updates are yet to be transferred from my brain to my blog - I'm really wishing there was something as simple as a USB cable to transfer it all! :P

I'm back to my usual life again, no more fun roaming around in Melbourne :( and no more study even :( why is when I study I kind of wish I had more free time, and when I have free time I long to be studying? lol.. I guess that's just the way the world works :)

Anyway, while I am talking about studies, I did receive my semester results in the mail, my little brother gave me the large yellow envelope stamped 'LaTrobe University' and as I was busy chatting online, I didn't want to open it, and to tell the truth I wasn't expecting it to be great (just a pass or something) so after about 10 minutes I peeled back one side and peeked inside.. the first thing to hit me in the eye was 'total mark, A' I could have died!! :D :D I was in total shock.. ripped the rest of the envelope open and saw that I even got 27 1/2 out of 30 in my exam! :O yaaaaaaaaaay! :D

Work on the other hand is getting really boring, there is only so long you can stand being a 'servant' to people (waitress is the other word it goes by) and the late nights are terrible for me, because I always seem to get a sore throat, cold or extreme tiredness :(
But some things are worth working for and India is one such thing! :D as is my uni studies (which I pay for myself :) ) so work goes on..

I do enjoy weekend a lot more now.. weekends are the time I can talk over the net with my SRK ;) I'm loving it so much :)

Ok.. work is approaching.. I'll try and get those Melbourne updates moving along out of my brain and onto the net soon :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to find that you have found your SRK. Did I tell you I actually saw SRK couple of weeks back face to face.

Mary said...

@ Abhi

Thanks! :)

Wow.. yes I did read your blog entry on that! how awesome!!!! I bet you were really excited to come face to face with him that many times!!! :D

Anonymous said...

hi mary,
hope u doing gr8! I've shifted to Dubai for few yrs now.
I hope you have listened to the songs from Kabhi ALvida na Kehna, SRK's much awaited movie, I think you will like them!

Mary said...

@ Minal

Hi Minal :)
Yes I have checked out the KANK website! :D I really really can't wait for the movie!!

wow :O Dubai.. well I hope you don't miss India too much & enjoy it! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations:-) BTW, I think you guys are totally gonna nail the Ashes:-)

Mary said...

@ Tugga... thanks! :) Yes I think the Poms are falling into pieces already just thinking of the Australia tour! :D I can't wait to watch the 3rd test at the WACA.. the hype has started already!!!