Well no updates here for a whole week! I'm really enjoying my 1st ever semester of Uni, it is the best! I was under an illusion that study was boring & hard work.. it's become even better in the past few days as I've worked out a new study plan which makes me study smarter not harder which is great!
The past week has seen numerous txt messages being sent between me and someone we'll call H, who really likes me and wants to marry me! not again! :( I never seem to be more than a few weeks without a new admirer, which drives me nuts!
I just brought the cutest clothes from Gap.com for my little brother today too! I couldn't resist.. they will be awesome on!

3 comments:
Yes the t-shirts are cool.The best part is they go on with most jeans as well as other formual and casual wear.
Striped tees rock!
@ Tarun - Yes they are cool as :D
@ Rohit - They do! (as do striped socks!) My brother is 5yrs old..you can imagine how cute these will look on him :)
Post a Comment