Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!


HAPPY EASTER!!!!


Well I'm not stuffed with chocolate.. I'm not a chocolate lover at all! waking up this morning to the sight of 10 little easter eggs with a mini-sized bunny (I get a smaller version than my siblings, they eat chocolate, I save it :P ) was really bad.. really seeing chocolate makes me feel sick!

I've eaten a little chocolate now though (its 4.30pm in the arvo) around 5 little mini-eggs and the caffeine has hit me! :D :D :D

Ok, hope you are all having a great weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey just kinda dropped by ur blog outta nowhere..lol

happie easter! i actually read some of the postz before..n i love it how indian u are!

Mary said...

@ Tanvi - Hi :) Thanks very much! happy easter to you too!

Great you liked my blog! I just have a passion for India.. as you have probably noticed :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Mary, U dont like chocolate *sob sob* ANways I love chocolate ... I hope u had a good time.

Mary said...

@ Tarun - Thanks.. but shouldn't a chocolate lover be happy I don't like chocolate?? think about it! :D

Anonymous said...

No chocolate? Seriously? I actually like the ones with alcohol in them, they are just awesome:-)

Mary said...

@ Tugga - Seriously, seriously :P I could have all the chocolate in the world put infront of me and be able to leave it all.. I do eat chocolate, I just don't crave it.. I would just as much prefer to eat any other food :)

Anonymous said...

Dizzy got a double, eh?

Mary said...

@ Tugga - Hey sorry for the late reply on this comment!

Yeah.. I nearly fell of my chair when I checked cricinfo and the headline read Australia declare after Gillespie double century !!!!!! It was freakish.. and the amount of crazy stuff that has happened in cricket with Australia playing the the last 8-10 months is just scary :O