Wednesday, February 01, 2012

I am a Maami

Today I got to see my new little niece, who is just 5 days old, on video chat! H. gave me a call to show the beautiful baby to me. She is gorgeous and perfect! I can't wait to meet her (she lives a 5 hour flight away) when she comes over with her parents for my wedding! :)

H. is completely in love with his first niece, he told me that he loves to hold her whenever possible or even just watch her as she sleeps. H. is completely kid and baby crazy and it's so cute to see him around little kids. :) I will love having a husband who goes silly over babies! It's so sweet. :) Seeing a gorgeous new baby is making me completely baby-crazy! I guess that's the next big life event to look forward to in the next year or so after the marriage, Indian reception and honeymoon! :)


No comments: