Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wedding Planning keeps moving along

I have had a busy week wedding-planning wise.

Our beautiful invitations are slowly getting sent out bit by bit. Apparently my grandparents rang my parents when they received their invites because they had to comment on how beautiful and 'royal' they looked. They are gorgeous. I will do a post on them soon....


I found a gorgeous new so today as I was browsing YouTube hoping to find Hindi love/dance songs or Punjabi dance songs for our wedding reception playlist. The song is called Dil Janiya from Bol.... I love it but I wish it didn't have the awful rap in the middle!!

Our photographer emailed last Monday asking for a copy of our wedding timeline! Eeeeeek! One week later and I have put together a rough outline for him.... It's hard to know how the day will be when H. and I haven't had time to even sit down together and talk it through! All I know is it will be a very very long day. Probably a 4am wake up for me and the reception finishes at 12am!! I will most likely fall asleep in the car on the way to the hotel (although Mummy is convinced that on my wedding day, I won't even feel sleepiness... I wonder if she is right?). :)

No comments: