Saturday, June 12, 2010

1 week...

I'm so excited! H's Mama is coming to visit him from overseas next week. We've been in love for 4.5 years so far, but I'm yet to meet either of his parents.

H. has been planning this meeting for ages now. He finally convinced his Mama to come and visit him (so she can meet me, just as a "friend" for now). Once I've met his Mama, he'll leave it a week or so, and then break the news to her that we want to get married one day.

I can't believe we are *this* close to his parents finally knowing that I exist. :D This is THE biggest and most important step in our relationship up until now. Please keep us in your thoughts, as once both sets of parents find out, it's going to be hard going for quite a while.

I am SO SO SO excited for this meeting that I haven't been able to sleep through the night.. and it's still one week till the meeting!!!!!!

On another topic, I've been finding a lot of beautiful Bollywood songs recently...

One of my favourites at present is 'Tu Jaane Na'








No comments: