Friday, December 05, 2008

Update!

Hi everyone! it's been so long since I wrote a proper post here.. so here goes.

You know, it's funny, whenever life is really busy and full in the "real" world, my blogging stops.. so from an "online" point of view, it seems as if nothing is happening in life.. crazy isn't it!? Anyway, I do want to keep blogging here as it's a lovely way to record small (and large!) memories of life.

I've just finished off all my commitments for the year 2 days ago - I've been studying full time for my degree and working as a tutor to 1st year undergraduate students who are studying for the same degree (a job which is usually given to graduates, but I guess I was lucky!). So that's what has been keeping me busy since July, with assignment deadlines, student queries and tons of marking (I even feel sorry for lecturers now.. marking individual projects takes SO LONG!).

I've got quite a few things to blog about (coming in the next few days).. my 23rd birthday, meeting a dear friend in less that 3 months, my lovely garden that I'm growing here at home, my current projects around the house, funny/cute Hindi songs that I've seen recently, and some funny stories from the past that I'll write here so as not to forget them.

Keep reading! :P - Mary

No comments: