Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day...


Wishing everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day.. don't you love the gorgeous puppies? My sister brought them last week, she couldn't resist. My little brother makes the puppies kiss me... :)

I always remember Valentine's Day as our lovely Alaskan Malamute x German Shepherd doggy was born on this day in 1999. Happy Birthday Ishtar.

Valentine's Day for me this year however will be spent working hard! working in the hospitality industry means V. Day is very very busy.. all with lovey-dovey tables for 2! yuck.. :P I've witnessed a few proposals over the last 2 years.. I try not to laugh as the lady always seems to evade the poor man just trying to get her to sit still for a few seconds so he can show her the ring! One guy was just about to propose (he had let us in on the fact that he was proposing that night) and his lady got up and walked outside for a smoke just as he was about to show the ring!! :D lol... in the end he did manage to propose though. I find it a little tacky though, proposing in front of other people, and on Valentines Day! still if that is what some people like, good luck to them. :)

Happy Valentine's Day to ....... ! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks...
Happy valentines day to you too Mary !!!

Mary said...

@ ......
lol.. do I know you? :)
Thanks for the wishes though.

Anonymous said...

Is he Mr.H....???