I got Adobe Creative Suite 2.3 Premium in the mail today, and absolutely cannot wait to get started using the programs! The generous student discounts on this type of software is the reason I am the proud owner of AUD$2,250 worth of designing gear.
(yes I did get a HUGE discount of over $1,500 on this!)
So now my dreams from when I was around 11 & 12 years old are coming true. I own full versions of dreamweaver, photoshop, illustrator.... I remember back then when I would download the 30-day-trial editions and get my younger brother to erase our hard-drive every 30 days just so I could keep using the great software! :P So you can imagine my elation when 'Adobe Photoshop or Creative Suite' was on the list of required books/software for my current unit at Uni! :D
Studying a passion surely does does pay! :)
2 comments:
wow.....
Thats great...
Go Mary go.........
i know how it feels when u get something you've been wanting for a long time ....
enjoy :):)
@ Anonymous.
Thank you! I've had Creative Suite for over 24hrs now, and not had a chance to even use it! :( can't wait till my studies start and I can play with it all day long...
Post a Comment