I was messing around on the Internet today and came across this program - Mission Statement Builder on the Franklin Covey website.
It only takes about 4 or so minutes of your time to do a quick quiz where you write down the first word that comes to mind over a series of questions, and it helps you to work out what is important to you. A great way to spend 4 minutes. :)
Here is my results.
Your Kickstart Mission Statement:
I will always work hard.
I will love my friends.
I will always appreciate my Mummy.
I will remember to smile.
I will take others advice.
I will trust in god.
I will have a lovely marriage.
I will admire sweet-hearted people.
I will be friends with those who have strong morals.
I will always do some competitive sports.
I will value my family.
I will always plan my time.
I will never cheat.
I will succeed in life.
It turned out so well I was thinking of putting it in as the 'about me' section on my orkut account, and may still do so. Setting goals is such an important thing to do, but so many times we just forget to do so! Personally I love to set as many goals as possible, because once something is set I always achieve it. (my competitive spirit kicks in!)
Yesterday I happened across the previous 2 years worth of 'learning log' blogs for the upcoming units I am about to be studying @ uni! They all listed each module of the unit and what they did... I really can't believe that the lectures of this unit actually let this stuff stay in public domain so innocently browsing future students can find it! :P anyway, judging by the content of the leaning logs, it's pretty basic stuff for 1st semester.. like participating in a chat, pinging websites, searching on Google, downloading programs, creating a blog, (wow! ;) ) etc.
Will try and keep updating this blog frequently from now on! take care guys... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment