Saturday, November 25, 2006

Exams time

Hi Everyone,

Hey I haven't completely forgotten about this blog, it's just that the
Ashes have started (aren't the Aussie's playing so well! :D) and my exams are coming (1 day to go!!) but by 1pm next Saturday all exams will be over, and normal civilised life for me can resume, As these days when people ask me about something I say 'OK, tell me again on Dec. 3rd, and I'll be free to do whatever.' :P but hey I'm not complaining, because exams are a good test of what I've been studying hard for all semester.

Tomorrow should be fun though, I have a belated 21st bday party (which I haven't organised anything for yet, except for the fact that we are meeting at the beach to swim/play around). Great timing by me for arranging a bday party the day before a 9am exam! although it will force me to relax and not study up until the exam :) so all is good.

Seeya guys.. I'll be back in the normal world very soon!

1 comment:

Abhi said...

still haven't changed ur age in ur profile. :D