So below is what 'doing nothing' means to me:
Gingerbread house baking -
Also painting a t-shirt to wear @ the WACA

And what I have to/want to do before Christmas -
1) Finish decorating my gingerbread house.
2) Learn some christmas carols on the piano and practice them.
3) Go christmas shopping and buy presents!
4) Make some christmas decorations for the tree
5) String heaps of popcorn for the tree
6) Go to Perth and watch the test match @ the WACA
7) Finish making my tshirt.
8) Heaps of other things I've forgotten about right now! :P
7 comments:
can i have some cookies please :)
they seem yummy
you watching perth game tomorrow?
Ketan
beautiful house. I would love to see it once its finished. dont forget to post the finished house. You have done a briliant job. Well done.
Dear Mary,
I've been off blogging for a long time....but thght I'd message congrats on the ashes win...not surprised..just hated the way England caved in!!!!
I'm celebrating india's first SA win..dismal record but stg ot cheer abt:-) I'm also happy abt Ganguly's return....I hope u doing well ..will get in touch soon...
@ Harman - yes you can! but I can't post food out of Australia
:( its against our laws. :( :( but one day I'll bake you as many as you like! :)
@ Ketan - Yes I was there for all 5 days of the test match, and with Warne & McGrath (likely) to retire it was worth every second!
@ Abhi - Thanks :) I make one every year and you can see my houses from previous years on this link - http://dravidfan.blogspot.com/2005/12/gingerbread-house-or-lebkuchen.html
All I have to do for this years house is pipe a 'christmas tree' for the front and then I'll post pics!
@ Minal - Hi Minal :) thanks for the congrats! I can tell you it was absolutely fantastic to be there when the Aussies won back the Ashes :) I'll post some photos/video and write about it soon on my blog! And yes I'm pleased about Ganguly's recall as well :) :)
लगता है क्रिसमस की तैयारियाँ ज़ोरों पर है। वैसे, खाली वक़्त में भी आप काफ़ी व्यस्त रहती हैं।
@ Pratik - Yes I am ready for christmas! thanks for the comment in Hindi! :) :)
Post a Comment