@ Dude.. thanks! hehe.. I remember someone had to remind me last year to change from '19yr old' on my 20th bday too! :P
@ Tugga - Thank you :) I had a great time. Yep the Ashes start this coming Thursday! I have exams during the first 2 tests matches.. but I will be watching ALL of the match from the WACA ground in Perth.. can't wait!
3 comments:
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY
Also, don't forget to change the profile to 21 year old ;)
Hey, belated happy birthday! All geared up for the Ashes?
@ Dude.. thanks! hehe.. I remember someone had to remind me last year to change from '19yr old' on my 20th bday too! :P
@ Tugga - Thank you :) I had a great time. Yep the Ashes start this coming Thursday! I have exams during the first 2 tests matches.. but I will be watching ALL of the match from the WACA ground in Perth.. can't wait!
Post a Comment