Did any of you ever read the 'Mr Men' books when you were children?
I was always nicknamed 'Little Miss Chatterbox' by my family because I chatted incessantly. I only lost that quality when I turned 11yrs old. My family probably thought 'thank god!' :)

Me :)
My twin sister C. would most definitely be something very sweet & cute like -

My 19yr old brother P. is
My 17yr old sister Ce. would be -
My 15yr old brother (like all boys of this age, well at least all my brothers of this age) - he is a complete mixture of these two!
And my little brother G. is -
What Mr Men/Little Miss best describes you? check them out here
if you are unsure of the characters, and comment which one is you! :D
4 comments:
I am Mr. Strong
@ Dude - hey welcome to my blog :)
Wow you are Mr. Strong too.. just like my brother :)
That was a cute and interesting post...
But you didnt tell how you would like you Mr Perfect to be like...
@ Harman -
My Mr Perfect hey..? what about SRK.. :D ;)
Post a Comment