Well everything in my world has been going at break-neck pace for a while now, only 1 month left before semester 2 exams and my STAT (English for uni-level study) exam. Add to that training for an upcoming swimming competition and my fast-approaching 21st Birthday! and the 2 parties my twin sister and I are having to celebrate!
I think I'm improving in Hindi, with grammar rules and agreements gradually falling into place in my brain! I'm not too stressed over assignments or exams though, I'm pretty sure I'll be good enough to pass :) Otherwise on the study front I'll be applying to study at Uni starting in the 2nd semester (this coming July) so I'm working out college arrangements etc. (college in Australia is where you stay, Uni is where you study) I've even worked out how to finance my own way through college just by working in holidays! :D
I made up my 21st birthday party invites the other day, they are completely hand-made and quite pretty I think! :)
My twin sister hates parties that are held for her, and I love parties that are held for me.. so to get around that situation we decided on 2 parties.. We'll have one in Perth at a park, and one in Bunbury at the beach.
What else? :) .. Well... I've started this really fun 'fitness' (read 'fun' cause I love sports) routine with my sister Ce. We train really hard for ~30mins about 4 times a week doing a circuit of
*Skipping, *Wall presses, *Squat thrusts, *Star jumps, *Shuttle runs (my fav! :D), *Steps *Situps. we do each of those things at full pace for 2 mins each, plus a 5 mins warming up and cooling down (usually by playing soccer.) It really is awesome fun because we do it to Bollywood dance songs! :)
Alvida, take care everyone,
Mary :)

2 comments:
That was an interesting post.....anyways all the best for ur exams and advance b'day wishes....ahhh also HAPPY DIWALI.....enjoy
@ Dude - thanks for all the wishes!
Post a Comment