Sunday, October 22, 2006

14..






Ho, palkon ke leke saaye paas koi jo aaye

Laakh sambhaalo paagal dil ko Dil dhadke hi

The above screenshots are some of the most romantic moments (for me) in Kal Ho Naa Ho.. everytime I see that bit of film I say 'ohhhh.. how romantic' :) ;)

Naina in KHNH.. -
"..I didn't think this would happen to me
That too Aman
At first, I used get angry
with everything he did ...and now,
I love those very same things ...
I think of him day and night
...and I keep feeling like he is moving with me
everywhere I go
You think I have gone mad?..

No Naina, you haven't gone mad.. you are in love just like me girl :)

It is 2 days, 6 hours, 1 minute and 31 seconds since Friday, 20 October 2006 at 10:36:47 AM (Perth time) and I'm already starting to miss you! :) 14 days to go...

Happy Diwali everyone! and an especially Happy Diwali to my SRK.. missing you sweetie..

No comments: