My Heritage.com has a face recognition demo program, for you to upload your photo and it will 'match' you to 2,400 of the world's most famous people, giving you a score on how close you look.. 80% is a definite match, and to test the program, I uploaded a photo of a Aishwarya Rai... score 73% , 'ok' I thought 'this thing kind of works.'
Bingo!, I love comparisons, and analyzing faces of people..
For example, identical twins I know.. no-one else can ever tell them apart, but I immediately say 'but twin x has a square jaw, while twin y has a rounded jaw'
So I go and upload my first photo.. just any old photo of myself..
Wow.. Kajol 65%!!!:D
I decided to try another shot.. let's see my younger sister Ce. and me
Me & sister Ce.. Kajol & Keira Knightley!

This was getting all too good.. time to try a family portrait! (hehe!) time to convince everyone I'm the best looking! :)
Dad - Sergei Korolev (Rocket Scientist)
Mum - Sachin Tendulkar!!!! (Cricketer!) OMG!! I died laughing for 5 minutes when this came up! MY MUM looks closest to Sachin.. ROTFL!!!!
M. (me) - Mariah Carey (Singer)
Cl. - Cameron Diaz (Movie Star)
P. - Michael Phelps (Olympic Swimmer)
Ce. - Martina Hingis (Tennis Player)
T. - Cristiano Ronaldo (Soccer Player)
Another try of the face recognizer gave these results..
Kareena Kapoor 65%
Aishwarya Rai 61%
Kareena Kapoor 66%
and the best results.. 70% is an almost certain chance you are related...
UPDATE! - American Pi tried it out too, and has written about it on his blog
DISCLAIMER: Yes I do know this is all in fun, and I don't really look like those people at all.. but hey, it certainly boosts your ego! :D 'Heeey.. I look like Kajol!!"

10 comments:
you certainly do look like kajol in that very first pic.
Btw, Michael Phelps studies at the same university as I do.
@ American Pi - OMG! Michael Phelps studies at your uni?? WOW! :D He's an awesome swimmer, I'm a fan of his!
Haha.. that face recognizer was all a bit of fun.. :)
Goshie I see the Kajol resembelance, had a real fun time sifting thru that site too
@ Rohan - It is heaps of fun!
Thanks! maybe I was related to Kajol generations back :P !
Guess, Blogosphere is increasing with celebrities blogging! Now Kajol is blogging here. Welcome Kajol to the blog world! Bloggywood from Bollywood.
@ Dinesh - LOL! :D
Hey Nice snaps. :-)) By any chance following cricket/Australian open these days?
@ Tarun - Yes I am following both the cricket and the Australian open tennis (I'm SO glad that Hewitt is out of the tournament as well!) I've just been busy competing in swimming, so I haven't done any updates...
Sure,Don't like Hewitt?I think he will really "Come On" to the tennis scene once he stops shouting "Come On".
Swimming.............Ian Thorpe is great but i think Alexander Popov remains the king.
Dont know much about swimming though :-P
@ Tarun - I despise Lleighton Hewitt.. it's his own fault through lack of sportsmanship during games.
Oh! you are spot on! Alex Popov is KING! He remains my equal all-time fav. swimmer, along with Aussie distance great Kieran Perkins!
Post a Comment