
I could not be a self confessed fan of Rahul Dravid, without wishing him a very Happy 33rd Birthday here on dravidfan.blogspot.com
Some birthday wishes for you ...
- May Sourav Ganguly stay in the team, but not as captain. (sorry sorry! I am a bit of a dada fan :P )
- May your team win the series they are about to play in Pakistan.
- May you be acknowledged as the best batsmen in the world! :D
- Have a great 2006, to my favourite current cricketer, - Rahul Dravid!
"I think people tend to accept if we are our own self,
instead of trying to act and be someone else.
That's the best role model one can be to anyone"
Photos from Rahul Dravid Reloaded and Cricinfo

7 comments:
Of course you know his birthday! :-)
Mr you are one crazy Rahul buff:-)
Have you read his biography? The content is average but the pics are something a fan like you will treasure!
mary!
ofcourse you know when dravid's birthday is!
my sister's friend in undergrad knew dravid very well, and dravid's mom was my sister's prof in undergrad.
One day, her friend introduced dravid to her (this happened when dravid had not even made it into the indian cricket team and was playing ranji in India), and my sister was like "Oh, Hi, Rahul"......!!!!
Later she told me about it, and I was like - "Wow, You mean you met Rahul Dravid - the dude who is the next in line for the Indian team???""
:)
Ha[ppy Bday to him!
@ RPM - Yes! Like I said, I couldn't have my blog address as 'dravidfan' without being one!
@ Minal - :) heh! My family do get annoyed at me whenever Australia play India, and we get Rahul out, I shout out 'NOOO' and they say 'Mary! We just GOT a wicket, you're supposed to cheer' :P I haven't read his biography.. but I want to get it!
@ American Pi - Great story, thanks for telling me! my first reaction was WOW!!! How lucky is your sister :) every girl would wish to be her! :)
@ Dinesh - Thanks for wishing him happy birthday, now if only I could pass it on to him ;)
Yes I think he is the most complete,consistent, big score player from the Indian team.If he scores well he ensures India are victorious.
@ Tarun - that's exactly why I like him! He never ever lets the team down :)
Post a Comment