Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Gold, Gold, Gold

I've been very irregular with posting ever since, well... ever since I turned 20 years old (!) maybe that has to do with the fact I originally started this blog as a private website, with a countdown to my 20th birthday! The fact I achieved the goal may have subconsciously made me less worried about blogging, anyways.. that is the written explanation.. now here's the picture that may tell you why I have been 'a lazy blogger' this past week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Way to go girl! now only more details on the events you won:-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, congratulations! 3 golds!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Congrats :-) Keep up the good work.I think i will to add u in my list of the swimmers whose names i know

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am assuming these are for swimming?

Mary said...

@ Minal - :D Thank you! I'll post the newspaper article with all the details on the events I won.. too many to list here!

@ RPM - Thank you! I won a hat-trick of gold medals on Sunday afternoon..all within 2hrs!

@ Tarun - Thanks! :) Haha, when I was younger my career choice was 'Olympic Swimmer'

@ Brewtus - Thank you! Yes they are for swimming, I had the WA State Country Champs on Friday, Saturday & Sunday :)