Monday, January 09, 2006

Happy New Year, now that we are into it!

I just had a look at when I last posted on my blog, and got a shock that it was 30th December.. so that means this is my first post for 2006! :)

There have been numerous reasons for not blogging for over a week...all varied

* If I write it all on my blog, what will I email my friends about
* Or if I don't email, I would rather chat than have it all written on my blog
* Better still I would phone, but I'm always too shy to do that

Anyway, a quick summary of what I've been upto this past week -

* Stayed up for the first time ever at new year! :D (but it was just like any other day watching the clock tick over)
* Wrote down all my new years resolutions.. I do that every year, and keep them all :)
* Lots of swimming training
* Watching test cricket on TV
* Thinking & thinking & thinking.. (thinking I do too much of this :P ! )
* Working hard
* Waiting for assignment results
* Thinking about friends
* Swim competition yesterday

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to see the first post of 2006!! thought one of your new year resoultions was --> not to blog

Mary said...

@ Arvind - :) the way it was going it did seem as if that was a resolution of mine! :P

Maybe I'll be inspired during the VB ODI series to blog a bit more!

Anonymous said...

Hey even i wanted to post something very similar like that on JAN 11th.

Sure he will be a role model for the future kids,Probably WALL may be Steve Waugh kinda captain for india.

U are a dravidfan.
suprised your blog id is not stevefan.blogspot.com

Nice post

Mary said...

@ Nirmal - Hey welcome to my blog!

Yes, I am both a Steve Waugh & Rahul Dravid fan.. ! I think I chose the name 'dravidfan' because no-one had it yet!

I agree with you, I think Dravid will be a sensational captain for India as S Waugh was for Australia.