I've been having a better time of pregnancy recently. For the first 20 weeks I was so sick and/or tired, it was exhausting simply getting out of bed each morning.
Gradually since 20 weeks I've been getting more and more energy each week! This last week H's highschool friends (married to each other) were over from Hong Kong. We had so much fun showing them around the city for 5 days!
Next week I turn 27 years old! That means that I've been blogging for over 7 years!! :O If I'm not wrong, I started this blog back as a 19 year old, thinking how much fun it would be to read back over the years once I was grown up and married (wow! I'm grown up and MARRIED now - it still doesn't seem real).
So far marriage + pregnancy has taught me to CHILL OUT over small things in life. Before I was married I would wake up at 4.50am, quickly get through my allocated work hours so I had the rest of the day to do everything like cooking, cleaning, gardening, crafts etc! Now I am just happy if I can make dinner most nights, make the bed once per week and vacuum the house! You realise it's more important to take care of yourself and spend time with your husband instead of worrying if everything else is perfect!
I'll reveal if our baby dear is a boy or a girl next week! hehe! :D
Mary
No comments:
Post a Comment