Saturday, November 17, 2012

Baby is a...

So I promised last week to reveal if we are having a little baby boy or a little baby boy...

On Wednesday we both turned 27 - I am 27 years old and baby was 27 weeks old. So cute! :D

Anyway, onto the reveal... baby is a...


GIRL !!!!

I have already gone crazy buying so many pretty clothes for her! The clothes above were purchased on sale from US website Gymboree.

I can hardly believe I am having a cute little baby girl !! When we found out 9 weeks ago at the ultrasound I nearly cried. I'll have my own cute little daughter! :D


2 comments:

Shaza's Scrapbook said...

Congrats! Girls are so much fun to dress up! Wishing you have a healthy baby girl :)

~ Shaza ~

Mary said...

Thanks Shaza!! I am so so so excited!! :)