Saturday, August 25, 2012

My wedding dress

I've always dreamed about my wedding dress since I was a very little girl. It would be white, sparkly with a puffy tulle skirt and long long veil. On my wedding day I would look like a princess!

Well guess what? my dreams came true! :D I couldn't be happier with how my custom made lehenga turned out.

It was a custom design made at Allah-Rang Boutique in Ludhiana. I picked out two designs I liked (the ambi borders + the 3 stone combination) and asked the lady who ran the boutique if she could combine them. She immediately drew up a design and I was happy! :)

Funnily enough, the boutique lady was a close enough friend to Harman's family that she attended our wedding reception in Ludhiana! We even got a pic on stage especially with her. :)

On to pictures of my wedding dress! 



Close up view of the top


Pretty veil...

Veil close up

My cute little cousins couldn't wait to touch my dress - they loved it!! 

Side view

Giggling my way through formal portraits with our Groomsman and Bridesmaid

Back of my veil - I loved how it hung! 

As before, all pro pics from Keegan Wong Photography! 

2 comments:

Granger Gab said...

You are looking simply gorgeous and loved the dress! God Bless

Mary said...

Thanks Minal!! :-)