Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wedding Earrings

The earrings I'll wear on my wedding day arrived today!! :D :D

They came from Etsy seller "Divine Jewel" and arrived in a cute little white box...





I love earrings. Sometimes I re-watch Bollywood movie song scenes just to see the beautiful earrings (Veer Zaara! it's amazing!). For my wedding I knew I wanted a very sparkly, glamorous, princess-style look earring... that matched the embroidery on my wedding lengha and my beautiful pearl and silver tikka....


These earrings the "Nina" style won!!


Do you think they look beautiful? I tried them on with my dupatta and tikka and WOW even with messed up hair and a sleepy face (I couldn't sleep last night due to mosquito and spider bites ) it looked very WOW! :D

I'm extremely happy with them! My next count down is 8 days until my wedding lengha arrives with H. in Perth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D



1 comment:

Afreen said...

OMG !! I loovee themm !! they are just wonderful ! I'm sure they will suit perfectly your white lehnga ! and the cute little where they came in !!

PS : I watch veer zaara to see earrings too hehehe