Friday, September 09, 2011

Engagement Snacks..

I've been so busy with engagement preperations that it's left almost no time to blog.

Who would have guessed that organising an engagement through text chatting to H. in India would have been so difficult?! It seems like every day plans are changed around and there is some new organising challenge. However with 1 week to go everything has settled down somewhat - thank goodness! :-)

I went and brought some snack foods to have at the engagement from the local Indian food supplier.

I've never eaten any of these (just a few home made types) so I'm curious to know what one you like best! Please tell me in the comments. :-)

1) Poha Mixture



2) Bhel Puri





3) Cornflakes Mixture



4) Jeera Puri (snack version)




5) Masala Chana



6) Tikha Gathia


2 comments:

Ashwin Nanjappa said...

My picks are 1,2,3. Do note that 5 and 6 are quite hard to bite and older guests might break their teeth on it ;-)

Mary said...

@Ashwin

Thank you SO MUCH for the tips! I think I'll keep the Masala Chana and Tikha Gathia aside for some other time. :-)