Friday, October 09, 2009

College memories..



9 comments:

CJ said...

Mary, you look very pretty in a salwar kameez, bindi and all!

Nice pics

♥ Chaitra

Mary said...

@ Chaitra,

Aww thankyou! :) I'll come by and check your blog sometime!

Abhi said...

yes,u really look so gud :)

I also met my best friend on net & its been 3yrs,4months & 24days since i know him.

Met him in real after 1yr,5 months & 20days & rest is history :)

Its really an exceptional relation.

But I must say,u r lucky Mary :)

& All the best for ur Degree!

Maria said...

Is that your boyfriend? Sorry for being nosy. Is this the reason for your preference for Indian dresses? I could identify with that!

Mary said...

@ Abhi - welcome to my blog! It is amazing when you finally meet someone you met online, isn't it? in my case it was 3.2 years before we met! :)
Thank you for the good wishes!

@ Gaelikaa

Yes, that is my boyfriend, although I don't like to call him that because here in Australia that kind of means 'the latest person you're with', rather than the person you want to marry. So you could say he is the person I'm going to marry. :)

I loved Indian dress before I met H. but couldn't wear them much, now that H. is here he invites me to Indian events and I get dressed up in Indian clothes. :)

Maria said...

All my best wishes to you, dear!

Maria said...

Do post again soon, Mary! Your fans are waiting....

Mary said...

@ gaelikaa - posting will resume from tomorrow! I've had a hectic month finishing off research projects. :)

Abhi said...

Belated Happy Birthday :)