Well I've finished my second-last semester of uni study EVER! (yay!)
It has been a really, really, tough semester this time. The work wasn't very mentally taxing, but there was just SO MUCH of it. Add to that my Rottnest trip, Easter holiday, and going up and back to Perth a couple of times for academic award-related things.. it has been a chaotic 3 months.... I still have one unit and some tutor work to do this semester, but I count that as a big holiday :)
Anyway, I hope to be blogging frequently over the break. :) Till then, check out this lovely video about my religion:
3 comments:
well, best of luck for whatever remains!!
Hey Mary, Look forward to reading more of your posts.
@ Diwakar
Thank you! :) and welcome to my blog!
@ Asa
Thanks Asa... I will be getting around to it sometime! :)
Post a Comment