Sunday, July 13, 2008

Up and away

I'm leaving for Melbourne tonight to spend 2 weeks in Melbourne/Sydney. I'm going with my two sisters Cl. and Ce., and for the first week we will be attending World Youth Day.

I can't wait to get back to Melbourne where I first found movie fame (yeah right :P) when I acted in a song with Vinay and my younger sister (see the You Tube clip at 1:02 seconds)...for the movie Unnale Unnale (which I am yet to find a copy of.. does anyone know of a site online where I can buy this DVD?)

See you all in 2 weeks with a holiday recap!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Mary...have fun in Melbourne. Enjoy to the fullest.

You'll be missed a lot...

Rebel Heart Asa said...

:)

wow...Mary, that's a great start.

I remember there was a mob shot with Sonu Nigam and in another movie with Akshay Kumar where I was a spot in the crowd. But they cut even those scenes from the movies; from then on I skipped going to shootings :P Not for good though. I watched two movie scenes one with Salman and other one with Ajay Devgan after that.

I hope to see some Bollywood stars here in US too. Too bad, I can't say the same for cricket stars :(

Mary said...

@ H
Thanks! :) I had a lot of new experiences and a lot of fun too. I missed you lots too.

@ Asa
Wow you have been in Bollywood shoots! hehe! that's so cool :D
You must be missing the cricket in the US. They don't even know such a game exists, right?