Since this blog is my personal diary of sorts, I'll bore everyone to death by writing about my favourite subject - ME! :P (ok, it's not my MOST favourite subject, but it sure comes close ;) )
I skip, jump, dance, and run around the house instead of walking.
I frequently tease and play around with whoever is around, and then end by either laughing or throwing something at them (they only get something thrown at them if they don't get that I'm teasing and get mad).
I still stamp my feet and carry on like I was a 5 year old kid. :P
I love something with all my heart and do it / listen to it / eat it / drink it for days on end, and then suddenly one day I drop it. I have no idea why I do this.
I love sparkly things on clothes, in my hair, and on my shoes.
I don't like making friends with boys anymore (offline this is), because every one I have be-friended (or even ignored!) in the past 2 years has told me they love me. :P and it annoys me.
I have dreamed of my wedding since I was 5 years old. I don't know why, but I am totally obsessed with weddings, to the extent that I used to worry when I was little about who on earth I would marry (even doing 'eeny meeny miny mo' counting games on every boy in the room to see who would 'win' and marry me :P ). Then later on I just dreamed of the wedding and never even thought about the groom! :P I was like 'oh, yeah I'll have to find someone and he can stand there and be the groom." :P needless to say, I have grown up now!
I won't eat or drink something if I think someone else has so much as sniffed it (much less eaten some of it) this rule of mine is cancelled if I happen to be travelling and hungry! or at college! then I'll eat anything so long as it resembles food.
I used to think of quick and smart comebacks for every rule my parents imposed on me... I still do. :P
I have such bad blood circulation from tiny veins that my hands are always cold to the touch - even in the middle of summer. Sometimes they are so cold I feel like I'm in the snow or something. :P
I have resolved that the next job I get, I'm going to ask if they intend to pay me every week - so far every job I've ever had has paid me lump sums at totally random times! :P it annoys me!!
Ok, that's enough for now - I'll do another one some other time.
4 comments:
heya nice blog... really cool..
n i totally love myself n srk too..
i love to be friends with guys..n not a single one of them has said they like me though i had a crush on one of them.. all they say im like a sister to them or ask me if im a girl or a guy.. :P
n i have sooo dream bout my wedding too
really amazing blog...loved it.. am blogrolling you...
n chk out my blog when u can too..
cio round
rock on
@ Harini
Hey it was nice chatting with you yesterday! I'm sorry my computer was playing up a lot so it wasn't very easy to reply to your qs!
SRK is the best :D we need to start up a fan club! :)
I'll add you to my blog links when I get back from holidays..
I skip, jump.... phew i would love to do that to stay fit ;)
I frequently tease... :) i love teasing people too, unless i'm in a bad mood.
I still stamp... haha.kiddo
I love something... maybe you overdo loving it and then suddenly you get sick of it one day. Lets hope it doesnt happen with one thing though :)
I love sparkly... Come to india then ;)
I don't like making friends... its a pity. Well maybe we could find a solution for that sometime :)
I have dreamed of my wedding... wow, i love weddings too and dreamt of it at times. Though in my case the bride was there even though i didnt know who.
I won't eat ... Add one more exception. You know what/with who ;)
I used to think of quick and smart ... Maybe this will help you be a better mother ;)
I have such bad blood circulation ...ha ha. i'm the opposite. my hands are always warm though i dont know why :)
I have resolved that the next job ... make sure you ask the next job :)
BTW a really cool blog. You are at your best when you are spontaneous. So keep blogging
@ H
wow. well when you meet me you won't need to worry about being fit.. I'll have you running around like crazy with me all day long! :D
:P to the kiddo comment.. I know, I know.. I guess maybe only having kids myself will get me out of some of my stupid kiddo habits such as that one.
I do overdo loving things.. I get completely passionate about them. You'll be pleased to know that some obsessions DO last. Such as Cricket.. Bollywood.. India.. and hmm.. some cute and lovely guy I know ;)
The friends things is a pity yeah.. but what can I do? I get so upset when they suddenly go all 'I love you and wish to marry you' on me :( what to do? I do like being friends with boys cause they have similar interests as me and are interesting to talk to..
what what? hmm what would I eat with who (I know who but what would I be eating?)
You liked this blog? cool.. thanks :) I'll try and blog some more then.
Post a Comment