Funny conversations yesterday in the garden with little Brett Lee (7).
Little Brett Lee "Lucky I am here! you wouldn't be strong enough to dig all this soil, you wouldn't have had as much experience as me!"
Little Brett Lee "Have you noticed the red lines on the clover, Mary?"
Me "Yes, I have never seen clover like that before!"
Little Brett Lee "I think I have, I've been to so many more different places than you! I went to Geraldton (a town ~ 14hr drive away) when I was two!"
Me "I was there too!"
We keep weeding the clover out of the garden....
Little Brett Lee "Oh no! have you ever through how unkind we are being to the snails?"
Me "What?!"
Little Brett Lee "We are getting rid of their favourite food (clover) poor snails!"
Me... thinking.. wow never a dull moment when you play with little kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment